Creamy Chicken Chipotle Stroganoff
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 30 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1 Medium Onion, Cut Into Thin Wedges
- 1-1/2 cups Water
- 1 can (8 oz.)2 Mushroom Pieces And Stems, Undrained
- 2 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 8 oz. Medium Egg Noodles (4 Cups), Uncooked
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
- 1 container (8 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and onions; cook and stir 5 to 7 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
ADD water, mushrooms with their liquid, the bouillon cubes and noodles; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 to 12 min. or until noodles are tender and only a small amount of liquid remains. Stir in peppers. Cook an additional 2 min., stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
STIR in sour cream.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serving Suggestion Serve with cooked green beans and a quick bagged mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing, such as Ranch.
Cooking Know-How Cut chicken into strips when partially frozen for easier handling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS