- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 cup Brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Vanilla Flavored Coffee, Chilled
- 4 triangles (1/3 of 3.52-ounces bar) TOBLERONE Swiss Bittersweet Or Milk Chocolate With Honey And Almond Nougat, Coarsely Chopped
- 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- 6 tablespoons Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3/4 teaspoon Grated BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
PLACE coffee and bittersweet chocolate in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until chocolate is chopped into small pieces. Add ice cream; cover. Pulse until smooth.
POUR into three tall glasses; top with whipped topping and grated chocolate.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Try preparing with either low-fat chocolate or coffee frozen yogurt instead of the vanilla ice cream.
Omit BAKER'S Chocolate. Grate enough additional TOBLERONE Swiss Bittersweet or Milk Chocolate with Honey and Almond Nougat to measure 3/4 tsp. Sprinkle over whipped topping garnish as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS