Turkey And Stuffing Cakes
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 cups Leftover Prepared STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix, Any Flavor
- 2 cups Finely Chopped Leftover Cooked Turkey
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Celery
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 Egg
- 1 Chipotle Pepper In Adobo Sauce (or More To Taste), Finely Minced
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
MIX all ingredients except oil and dressing until well blended. Shape into 8 patties.
COOK patties in hot oil in large skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.
SERVE with dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Healthy Living Save 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise.
Take out the Heat Omit the chipotle chili pepper for a milder flavor.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS