Quick & Easy Pork Chop Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 29 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Bone-in Pork Chops (One & Half Pounds), 0.75 Inch Thick
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing, Divided
- 1 Small Onion, Sliced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon Dried Rosemary Leaves
- 1 can (15-1/4 oz.) Pear Halves, Undrained
BROWN chops in oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. on each side. Remove from skillet; set aside.
ADD 2 Tbsp. of the dressing, onions, garlic and rosemary to skillet. Cook 3 min.
RETURN chops to skillet. Add pears and remaining 2 Tbsp. dressing. Simmer on medium heat 10 min. or until chops are cooked through (160°F). Arrange chops on platter; spoon sauce over chops.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with hot cooked rice and steamed green beans.
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Light Red Wine Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS