Sweet-and-spicy Chicken Stir-fry
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 21 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 3 cups Chopped Mixed Fresh Vegetables (Red And Green Bell Peppers, Baby Carrots, Mushrooms And Snow Peas)
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1/4 cup KRAFT CATALINA Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin Or Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
COOK and stir chicken in hot oil in large skillet on high heat 3 min.
ADD vegetables and garlic; cook and stir 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is lightly browned.
STIR in remaining ingredients; cook an additional 2 min. or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Jazz It Up
Serve over hot cooked rice.
Prepare as directed, substituting frozen mixed stir-fry vegetables for the fresh vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS