- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Russian Tea Mix
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Tome: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 1-1/3 cups TANG Orange Flavor Drink Mix
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Instant Tea (unsweetened 100 Percent Tea)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cloves
MIX drink mix, sugar, tea and spices in medium bowl. Store in tightly covered jar.
FOR 1 serving, place 1 Tbsp. mix in large cup or mug. Add 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir until mix is dissolved.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For 4 servings (1 quart), place 1/3 cup mix in heatproof pitcher or bowl. Add 1 quart (4 cups) boiling water. Stir until mix is dissolved. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Use Your Microwave
Measure mix into large microwavable cup. Add water. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until steaming hot; stir.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS