Sweet & Sour Chik'n
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 3
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen BOCA Meatless Chik'n Nuggets
- 2 cups Frozen Vegetable Blend (Broccoli, Carrot, And Water Chestnuts)
- 1 can (8 oz.) Pineapple Chunks In Juice, Drained, Juice Reserved
- 1/2 cup Sweet And Sour Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
BAKE nuggets as directed on pkg. Meanwhile, mix vegetables, pineapple chunks, sweet and sour sauce and water in large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
MIX cornstarch and reserved pineapple juice until well blended. Add to vegetable mixture; cook 1 min. or until thickened, stirring constantly.
SERVE nuggets on rice; top with the vegetable mixture. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Add thinly sliced red peppers or onions with the frozen vegetable blend.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS