- Marinated Dijon Pork Kabobs
- Double Wheat Orange Bread Machine Bread
- Marvelous Minestrone
- Golden Crusted Pork Chops with Green Beans
- Filibuster Sandwiches
- VELVEETA Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Rice
- Sauteed Spicy Shrimp
- Balsamic Steak and Romano Salad
Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-2/3 cups Hot Water
- 1 pkg. (6 Ounce) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix For Turkey
- 3 cups Chopped Cooked Turkey
- 1 pkg. (16 Ounce) Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
- 1 jar (12 Ounce) Turkey Gravy
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
PLACE turkey and vegetables in 2-qt. casserole dish. Pour gravy over turkey mixture; top with prepared stuffing. BAKE 30 min.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a bagged salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Jazz It Up
Prepare as directed, adding 1/2 cup chopped onion to the turkey mixture before spooning into casserole dish.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS