Braised Tomato Spareribs
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 8 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 pound Pork Spareribs, Cut Into Single-rib Or Bite-size Portions
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounce each) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 cups Hot Cooked Instant White Rice
PLACE ribs in slow cooker. Add tomatoes, dressing, soy sauce and garlic powder; cover with lid.
COOK on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH for 4 hours). Skim fat from top of sauce; discard fat.
SERVE ribs and sauce over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Family Fun Take a walk with your family after enjoying this delicious meal together.
Substitute Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS