Cheesy Rice & Corn Casserole
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 2 cups Cooked Instant White Rice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) Corn With Red And Green Bell Peppers, Drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix cream cheese spread and egg in large bowl until well blended. Stir in rice, corn, 3/4 cup of the shredded cheese and cilantro.
POUR mixture into greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup shredded cheese.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until cheese on top is melted and lightly brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Save 20 calories and 33% fat per serving, by preparing as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Light Cream Cheese Spread, instant brown rice and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese. Try our healthy living version of Cheesy Rice & Corn Casserole.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS