- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 17 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 8 Tostada Shells (5 Inches)
- 1 can (16 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Red And Green Peppers
- 8 ounces VELVEETA Pepper Jack Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Sliced
- 1 cup Shredded Lettuce
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spread tostada shells with beans; top evenly with peppers and VELVEETA.
BAKE 5 to 7 min. or until VELVEETA is melted.
TOP with lettuce and salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation - Crispy Beef Tostadas
Omit refried beans. Brown 1 lb. lean ground beef in medium skillet; drain. Return to skillet. Add 1 pkg. (1-1/4 oz.) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix; prepare as directed on package. Spoon meat mixture evenly onto tostada shells. Top with peppers and VELVEETA. Continue as directed
Serve with a tossed green salad drizzled with KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS