- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Cheesy Herb Bread
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 6 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 1 envelope GOOD SEASONS Italian Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) French Bread, Cut In Half Lengthwise
MIX butter, salad dressing mix and cheese until well blended.
SPREAD onto cut surfaces of bread. Place on baking sheet.
BROIL 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese mixture is bubbly. Cut into 24 slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal:
Pair this bread with a serving of broiled chicken or other lean meat and a mixed green salad.
Prepare as directed except for broiling. Wrap securely in foil; freeze. When ready to serve, remove bread from foil; place on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F for 35 minutes or until heated through and cheese mixture is bubbly. No need to thaw before baking.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS