- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Rustic Reuben Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 cups Torn Salad Greens
- 1 Tomato, Cut Into Wedges
- 1 cup Croutons
- 1/2 pound Deli Corned Beef, Sliced, Cut Into Strips
- 3/4 cup Cubed KRAFT Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 cup Sauerkraut, Well Drained
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Thousand Island Dressing
COMBINE greens, tomato and croutons in a large salad bowl.
ADD remaining ingredients; toss lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal Serve cut-up fresh fruit with this hearty salad.
Special Extra Prepare with pumpernickel or rye bread croutons and serve with your favorite CLAUSSEN Pickles.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS