- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Garden Vegetable Salad Stacker
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 large Tomatoes, Each Cut Into 6 Slices
- 6 oz. KRAFT Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Cut Into 6 Slices
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, Divided
- 6 slices Red Onion (about 1 Large)
- 12 Seedless Cucumber Slices (about 1 Medium)
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves
PLACE 6 of the tomato slices on platter; top each with 1 cheese slice.
Drizzle with half of the dressing.
TOP each with 1 onion slice, 2 cucumber slices and second tomato slice.
DRIZZLE with remaining dressing; top with basil.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 6 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese Slices for the mozzarella cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS