- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Pork Chops & Creamy Tomato Rotini
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Bone-in Or Boneless Pork Chops, Half Inch Thick (about 1 Pound)
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 package KRAFT Deluxe White Cheddar On Rotini Pasta With Broccoli (9.4 Ounces)
- 1 can (14 and 1/2 ounces) Diced Tomatoes, Undrained
BROWN both sides of chops in hot oil in large skillet.
ADD 1-1/4 cups water, Rotini Pasta and tomatoes with liquid. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 4 min. Add contents of Broccoli Pouch; cover. Continue cooking 5 min. or until pasta is tender and most of the liquid is absorbed.
STIR in Cheese Sauce until well blended.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.) for the pork chops.
Jazz It Up Prepare as directed, using a flavored variety of canned diced tomatoes, such as Italian Style or Mexican Style.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS