- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Classic Bacon Cheeseburgers
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Ground Beef Patties (4 Ounces Each)
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE American Cheese Slices
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon, Cut Crosswise In Half
- 4 Hamburger Buns, Split
PREHEAT broiler. Broil patties, 4 to 6 inches from heat, 7 to 9 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F).
COVER each patty with 1 cheese slice and 4 bacon pieces; continue cooking until cheese begins to melt.
FILL buns with cheeseburgers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad for added color and texture.
Bacon Cheeseburger Bar
Prepare an assortment of toppings such as ketchup, yellow mustard, CLAUSSEN Pickle Relish, lettuce and tomato slices and let each person top their own burger with their choice of toppings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS