- Macaroni And Cheese Southern Style
- Roasted Red Pepper Chicken and Avocado Salad
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Eggnog Trifle Cake
- Easy Baked Omelet
- THE CHEESIEST Cheeseburger Mac
- Strawberry Parfait
- Cheesy Appetizer Loaf
Chipper Bbq Ham Roll-ups
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 4 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 cup KRAFT THICK 'N SPICY Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Ham
- 2 slices VELVEETA Slices Extra Thick Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product
- 16 Potato Chips
SPREAD tortillas evenly with barbecue sauce; top with ham, VELVEETA Slices and potato chips. Roll up loosely.
PLACE, seam sides down, on microwavable plate.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 25 to 30 seconds or until VELVEETA Slices begin to melt. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using low-fat potato chips and regular VELVEETA Slices Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product.
Prepare as directed, using OSCAR MAYER Shaved Brown Sugar Ham or Smoked Turkey Breast.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS