- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Hot Ham And Swiss French Bread Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 French Bread Roll (6 Inches), Partially Split
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Or Brown Sugar Ham
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Swiss Singles
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix dressing and mustard; spread onto bottom half of roll.
FILL roll with ham and 2% Milk Singles. Place in shallow baking pan or on baking sheet; cover with foil.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until 2% Milk Singles is melted and sandwich is heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk American Singles.
Serve with 1 cup baby carrots and an 8-oz. glass of fat-free milk.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS