- Caesar Potatoes
- Cheesy Potato Skins
- 30 Minutes to Homemade SURE.JELL® Orange Freezer Marmalade
- Chicken-Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
- Pumpkin Pecan Bread
- Italian Tomato Bake
- Spaghetti Squash
- You-"CAN"-Do-It FIG NEWTONS Peach Cobbler
Hot Ham And Swiss French Bread Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 French Bread Roll (6 Inches), Partially Split
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Or Brown Sugar Ham
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Swiss Singles
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix dressing and mustard; spread onto bottom half of roll.
FILL roll with ham and 2% Milk Singles. Place in shallow baking pan or on baking sheet; cover with foil.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until 2% Milk Singles is melted and sandwich is heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT 2% Milk American Singles.
Serve with 1 cup baby carrots and an 8-oz. glass of fat-free milk.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS