- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Bbq Pork Wraps
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- 1 pound Boneless Pork Chops Or Pork Loin, Cut Into Strips
- 1 Medium Onion, Sliced
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Sliced
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortilla
HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook and stir until browned. Add onions and peppers; cook and stir until meat is cooked through and peppers are crisp-tender.
ADD barbecue sauce; mix lightly. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPOON evenly onto tortillas; roll up.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Easily Cut Pork Strips
Partially freeze meat before cutting into strips.
Prepare as directed, using 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas. Makes 4 servings, one wrap each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS