- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Neopolitan Ice Cream Log
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 qt. Strawberry Ice Cream, Softened
- 20 Golden Uh-Oh OREO Chocolate Creme Sandwich Cookies, Coarsely Chopped, Divided
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup Sliced Strawberries
SPREAD ice cream into 10x8-inch rectangle on large sheet of plastic wrap. Sprinkle half of the chopped cookies down center of ice cream; fold long sides of rectangle over cookies, then roll into a log. Wrap with plastic wrap.
FREEZE at least 4 hours or overnight.
UNWRAP log; roll in remaining chopped cookies.
Serve immediately or wrap tightly and return to freezer until ready to serve. Cut into 12 slices. Place 1 slice on each of 12 dessert plates; top with the whipped topping and strawberries.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using Golden OREO Original Sandwich Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS