- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Monterey Turkey Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 Slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon
- 1 Leaf Lettuce Leaf
- 3 Thin Tomato Slices
- 1 French Bread Roll Or Kaiser Roll, Split
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Pepperjack Singles
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing
COOK bacon as directed on package.
PLACE lettuce and tomato slices on bottom half of roll. Top with turkey, 2% Milk Singles and bacon.
DRIZZLE with dressing. Cover with top of bun.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with fresh fruit or fruit juice.
Prepare as directed, substituting 1 pita, cut in half, or 1 large flour tortilla (8 to 10 inch) for the French bread roll.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS