Bread Machine Oats And Almond Bread
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/3 cups Water (at Room Temperature)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Butter Or Margarine, Cut Into Small Pieces
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1-1/2 cups POST HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS With Almonds Cereal
- 2 cups Bread Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoon Active Dry Yeast
ADD ingredients to the bread pan in the exact order listed in recipe.
PREPARE the bread dough according to the specific manufacturer's directions for the bread machine used.
REMOVE bread from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into 16 slices to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For best results, use the light crust/sweet dough setting, if available.
For best results, all ingredients should be at room temperature.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS