Lazy Day Chili Dogs
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (1 pound) OSCAR MAYER XXL Premium Beef Franks
- 2 cans (15 ounce each) Chili With Beans
- 6 Hot Dog Buns, Partially Split
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 cup Chopped Onion
PLACE franks and chili in slow cooker. Cover with lid.
COOK on HIGH for 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes or until heated through. Reduce heat to LOW. Let stand, covered, until ready to serve.
PLACE franks in buns; top evenly with the chili. Sprinkle with cheese and onion. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make these Lazy Day Chili Dogs a special-occasion treat!
Jazz It Up
Cut franks into bite-sized pieces; heat with chili as directed. Serve spooned over hot cooked elbow macaroni or spaghetti for a "Cincinnati-style" chili. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and onion.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS