Jell-o® Pudding 5-minute Banana Split
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Instant Pudding & Pie Filling, Any Flavor
- 2 cups Cold Milk
- 4 DOLE Bananas, Cut Lengthwise In Half
- 12 TEDDY GRAHAMS Graham Snacks
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup Strawberry Sundae Topping
- 1 tablespoon Colored Sprinkles
- 4 Maraschino Cherries
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package for pudding.
PLACE 1 banana in each of 4 dessert or banana split dishes.
SPOON pudding over bananas; top with remaining ingredients.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Jazz It Up
For an extra special touch, dip one end of each halved banana in melted BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate. Let stand 5 minutes. Place in dessert dishes and continue as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS