- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Blueberry Croissant Puff
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 3 large Croissants, Cut Up
- 1-1/2 cups Fresh Or Frozen Blueberries
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Or PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2/3 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups Milk
PLACE croissant pieces evenly in 10 (1/2-cup) ramekins; sprinkle with blueberries.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add milk, beating well after each addition. Pour evenly over croissant pieces. Let stand 20 min.
BAKE at 350?F for 20 to 25 min. or until set in centers and golden brown. Serve warm sprinkled with powdered sugar.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
At 10 servings, this is a perfect recipe to serve at your next brunch.
Prepare cream cheese batter as directed; pour into 9-inch square baking dish. Let stand 20 min. Bake at 350?F for 35 to 40 min. or until set in center and golden brown. Serve as directed.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS