- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Oreo® Milk Shake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 12 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 1-1/2 cups Milk
- 1 pint (2 cups) Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate Syrup
CHOP or coarsely break cookies.
PLACE milk, ice cream and chocolate syrup in blender container. Add chopped cookies; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
POUR into 4 glasses. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute frozen vanilla yogurt for the ice cream.
How To Soften Ice Cream
Measure ice cream; let stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS