- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
Kool-aid® Italian Sorbet
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 1 qt. (4 cups) Cold Water
- 1/3 cup KOOL-AID Cherry Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix, Or Any Other Flavor
ADD water gradually to soft drink mix in large pitcher, stirring until drink mix is completely dissolved.
POUR into 8-inch square dish.
FREEZE 3 hours or until firm, removing dish from freezer every 30 min. to scrape frozen mixture from side of dish.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Remove from freezer about 10 min. before serving to soften slightly. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS