Chips Ahoy! Marble Bark
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 9 White Fudge Chunky CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate & White Fudge Chunk Cookies, Coarsely Broken
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, Toasted
MICROWAVE semi-sweet chocolate and white chocolate in separate medium microwaveable bowls as directed on pkg. Add half of the cookie pieces to chocolate in each bowl; mix well.
DROP spoonfuls of the chocolate mixtures onto wax paper-covered baking sheet, alternating the colors of the chocolates. Cut through the chocolate mixtures several times with knife for marble effect. Sprinkle evenly with almonds; press lightly into chocolate.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour or until firm. Break into 14 pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Enjoy a serving of this easy-to-make sweet treat on occasion.
Substitute Prepare as directed, using CHIPS AHOY! Real Chocolate Chip Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS