Chips Ahoy! Ice Cream Loaf
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time: 6 hours 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Strawberry Ice Cream, Softened
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping, Divided
- 1/2 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 10 Chocolate Chewy CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, Coarsely Chopped, Divided
- 1 pt. (2 cups) Vanilla Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
SPREAD strawberry ice cream evenly into plastic wrap-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan; top with layers of 1/4 cup of the fudge topping, the marshmallows and 3/4 cup of the chopped cookies. Freeze 30 min.
COVER cookie layer with the vanilla ice cream; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
UNMOLD dessert onto serving platter. Remove and discard plastic wrap. Spread whipped topping onto top and sides of dessert. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped cookies. Drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping. Store leftover dessert in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare as directed, using your favorite 2 flavors of ice cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS