- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 55 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Or COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 8 White Fudge Chunky CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate & White Fudge Chunk Cookies, Quartered
- 1-1/2 cups Sliced Strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups Raspberries
- 3 Egg Whites
PREHEAT oven to 325°ï¿½F. Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add combined sugar and baking powder, beating until stiff and glossy. Spoon or pipe into 8 (4-inch) rounds on parchment-covered baking sheet, building up sides of each circle to form a shell.
BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely on baking sheet.
SPOON whipped topping into "tart" shells just before serving; fill evenly with the cookie pieces and fruit.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Stir 1/4 tsp. vanilla or almond extract into meringue mixture before spooning onto baking sheet.
Prepare as directed, using any variety of CHIPS AHOY! Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS