- Caramel-topped Pecan Cheesecake
- Snow-Capped Chocolate Pie
- 3-Star Hot Pepper Roulades
- Creamy Tortelloni Primavera
- JELL-O® No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- Parmesan Chicken & Broccoli Pasta
- Glazed Pork Chops with Squash
- Gummi Candy, Nut & Cranberry Snack
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 English Muffins, Cut In Half, Toasted
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 24 slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Spread English muffin halves with pizza sauce.
PLACE on foil-lined baking sheet. Top with cheeses and pepperoni.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Try serving with a quick bagged salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing, such as Zesty Italian.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS