Fettuccine Alfredo With Scallops And Peas
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1/2 pound Small Scallops
- 1 cup Peas, Cooked
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter
- 1/2 cup Light Cream
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 package (9 ounce) Refrigerated Fettuccine, Cooked, Drained
HEAT oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add scallops; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until scallops are opaque. Remove from heat; place in large serving bowl. Gently stir in peas.
MELT butter in small saucepan on low heat. Gradually add cream, stirring until well blended. Add Parmesan cheese; cook until completely melted, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper.
PLACE pasta in large bowl. Add scallops, peas and sauce; mix lightly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
Sauce will thicken upon standing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS