- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 9 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Frozen BOCA Meatless Breakfast Patty Or 2 Frozen BOCA Breakfast Links
- 1 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortilla
- 1 tablespoon PHILADELPHIA Light Cream Cheese Spread
- TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa (optional)
HEAT breakfast patty as directed on package; coarsely chop patty.
SPREAD tortilla with cream cheese spread; top with chopped patty. Fold tortilla in half.
COOK in nonstick or lightly oiled skillet on medium heat 2 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Serve with salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
For a zesty twist, spoon small amount of additional salsa over quesadilla filling before folding tortilla in half to cook.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS