Green Beans & Bacon With Pasta
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 5 cups Egg Noodles, Uncooked
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1 package (16 ounce) Frozen Cut Green Beans
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Bacon, Cut Into 1 Inch Pieces
COOK noodles as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, cook and stir onion in dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
ADD beans and bacon; stir gently. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE over drained noodles.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS