Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 jar (26 ounce) Spaghetti Sauce
- 3 cups Rotini Pasta Or Penne Pasta, Cooked, Drained
- 1 bag (16 ounce) Frozen Vegetable Blend, Thawed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
- 1 package (8 ounce) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Mix spaghetti sauce, pasta, vegetables and 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese.
SPOON into 13x9-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 20 minutes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, except substitute whole-wheat pasta.
Classic Pasta Bake
Substitute 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained, for the vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS