Grilled Mediterranean Quesadillas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 14 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cup DI GIORNO Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Pitted Ripe Olives Or Pitted Kalamata Olives, Sliced
- 8 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas
PREHEAT grill to low heat. Mix cheeses and olives.
SPREAD 4 of the tortillas evenly with the cheese mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border around edge of each tortilla. Cover with remaining tortillas.
GRILL 2 minutes on each side or crisp and golden brown on both sides. Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Electric Griddle
Assemble quesadillas as directed. Grill on a 350°F-electric griddle for 2 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown on both sides.
Substitute 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers for the olives.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS