- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Green, White And Red Dip
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 28
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1 Env. GOOD SEASONS Garlic & Herb Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix
- 1 medium Ripe Avocado, Peeled, Mashed
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Pureed Chipotle Peppers In Adobo Sauce
MIX sour cream, mayo and salad dressing mix. Divide into 3 portions, about 1 cup each. Mix 1 portion with avocado and cilantro. Stir chipotle peppers into second portion; leave third portion plain.
SPOON portions into shallow bowl or pie plate; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with tortilla chips or assorted cut-up vegetables.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation Prepare as directed, substituting 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers or pimientos and 1/2 tsp. paprika for the chipotle peppers.
Jazz It Up Mix 1 finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper with the avocado and cilantro.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS