Grand Salmon Spread
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 26
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon KRAFT Prepared Horseradish
- 1 can (7-1/2 oz.) Salmon, Drained, Flaked
- 1 cup Shredded Gouda Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Green Onion Slices
- 1 large Cucumber, Cut Into 26 Slices
BEAT cream cheese, juice and horseradish in medium bowl until well blended.
ADD salmon, Gouda cheese and onion; mix well. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or until chilled. Serve as a spread for the cucumber slices.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 13 matzo, broken in half, for the cucumber slices.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS