- Shake 'n Bake Mexican Pork Chops
- Sesame Chicken & Rice Salad
- Halloween Poke Cake
- Rich Pecan Pie
- Layered JELL-O Flower Box
- Fourth of July Cheesecake
- Deep-Dish Cranberry-Apple Pie
- Baked Salmon with Tomatoes, Spinach & Mushrooms
Creamy Deviled Eggs
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 8 Hard-cooked Eggs
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 2 tablespoons CLAUSSEN Sweet Pickle Relish
- 2 teaspoons Yellow Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Dash Of Pepper
- Dash Of Paprika
CUT eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; mash in small bowl. Add dressing, relish, mustard and seasonings; mix well.
SPOON or pipe yolk mixture evenly into centers of egg whites.
SERVE immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing for MIRACLE WHIP Salad Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS