Shallot & Bacon Brie
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 11 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- 2 Shallots, Thinly Sliced
- 2 teaspoons GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- 1 Wheel Brie Cheese (8 Ounces)
- Ritz Crackers
COOK bacon in nonstick skillet on medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon, reserving drippings in skillet; set bacon aside.
ADD shallots to bacon drippings in skillet; cook until shallots are tender, stirring frequently. Crumble bacon into small bowl. Add shallot mixture and mustard; mix well. Spoon over cheese in microwaveable serving dish.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 45 sec. or just until cheese is warmed. Serve as a spread with the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare shallot mixture as directed. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Continue as directed.
Serve with your favorite variety of RITZ Simply Socials Crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS