Cheesy Bean Nachos
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 8 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 4 cups Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup each Chopped Onion, Chopped Tomato, Sliced Jalapeno Peppers, Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives And Guacamole
MIX beans and salsa.
ARRANGE chips on large microwaveable plate. Top with the bean mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
MICROWAVE on HIGH 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted, rotating plate after each min. Top with the remaining ingredients. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Divide tortilla chips evenly among 4 microwaveable plates. Top evenly with the bean mixture and cheese. Microwave, in batches, until cheese is melted. Then, let each family member top their nacho plate with the remaining ingredients as desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS