- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 20
- 1 (about1/2 cup) Small Tomato, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Sliced Green Onions
- 1 Tbsp. KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
- 40 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
MIX tomatoes, cheese, onions and dressing. SPREAD each cracker with about 1 tsp. of the Neufchatel cheese; top with 1 tsp. of the tomato mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make Ahead Prepare tomato mixture as directed. Add Neufchatel cheese; mix well. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. Spread onto crackers just before serving.
Substitute Prepare as directed, using TRISCUIT Reduced Fat Crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS