- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Buffalo-style Chik'n Salad
- Prep Time: 5 minutes (Total Time: 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Frozen BOCA Meatless Spicy Chik'n Patties
- 4 cups Torn Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 Stalk Celery, Sliced
- 1 Medium Carrot, Peeled, Sliced
- 1 Medium Tomato, Cut Into Wedges
- 1/4 cup Cucumber Slices
- 1/4 cup KRAFT FREE Blue Cheese Fat Free Dressing
COOK chik'n patties as directed on pkg.; cut into strips.
PLACE salad greens in large bowl or on 2 serving plates; top evenly with the chik'n strips and vegetables.
Drizzle with dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute KRAFT Light Ranch Reduced Fat Dressing for the blue cheese dressing and/or BOCA Meatless Original Chik'n Patties for the spicy chik'n patties.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS