- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Baked Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 1/3 cup Thai Sweet Red Chili Sauce Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Pesto Chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Black Olive Tapenade Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/2 cup Mango Chutney Mixed With A Quarter Teaspoon Ground Cumin Chopped Toasted PLANTERS Pecans
Then follow our 3 simple steps: PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Unwrap package of cream cheese; place on lightly greased baking sheet. Cover with sauce.
BAKE 15 min.
TOP with 2 Tbsp. toppings. Serve as spread with assorted NABISCO Crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS