Long Grain And Wild Rice Salad With Blue Cheese, Cranberries And Walnuts
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes(Total Time 1 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup Long-grain Rice, Uncooked
- 1/4 cup Wild Rice, Uncooked
- 2/3 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, Toasted
- 2 Green Onions, Diagonally Sliced
- 1/2 cup SEVEN SEAS Red Wine Vinaigrette
COOK rices in separate saucepans as directed on packages. Cool slightly.
MIX rices, cheese, cranberries, walnuts and onions in medium bowl. Add dressing; mix lightly. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve on lettuce-covered salad plates.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up You'll know it's a special occasion when you enjoy a serving of this salad. RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS