Thai Beef Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 56 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/2 cup A.1. Teriyaki Steak Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons each: Peanut Butter And Lime Juice
- 1 Beef Flank Steak Or Beef Top Sirloin Steak (1 Pound)
- 8 cups Torn Mixed Salad Greens Or Spring Greens
- 1 cup each: Sliced Cucumbers And Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 Large Red Pepper, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1 can Bean Sprouts, Drained
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat Dressing
BEAT steak sauce, peanut butter and lime juice with wire whisk until well blended. Pour 1/3 cup of the steak sauce mixture into large resealable plastic bag. Add steak; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat steak. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate. Reserve the remaining steak sauce mixture for brushing onto steak as it cooks.
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak from bag; discard bag and marinade. Grill steak 13 to 16 min. for medium-rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved steak sauce mixture. Remove steak from grill; cover with foil to keep warm. Let stand 10 min.
CUT steak across the grain into thin slices; set aside. Toss greens, vegetables, bean sprouts and dressing in large bowl; divide evenly among 4 serving plates. Top with the steak.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Whisk 2 tsp. peanut butter into the salad dressing before tossing with the greens; spoon onto serving plates as directed. Top with the sliced steak, then sprinkle evenly with 1/2 cup chopped PLANTERS Peanuts and/or chopped cilantro.
Let cooked meat stand for 5 to 10 min. before slicing to serve. This helps to keep the juices locked into the meat once it is cut.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS