- Cheesy Hot Crab And Red Pepper Spread
- Creamy Tomato & Basil Bow Tie Pasta
- Curried Carrot Salad
- Crispy Brick-Grilled Barbecued Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken over Greens
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Mini Cheesecake Jack-o'-Lanterns
- Birthday Train Cake
- Rumbly-Tummy Buster Mix
Sweet Potato Streusel
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 lb. Sweet Potatoes, Peeled, Cooked And Mashed
- 6 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine, Melted, Divided
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Salt
- 10 NABISCO Ginger Snaps, Finely Crushed
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Chopped Pecans, Toasted
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix potatoes, half of the melted butter, the orange juice and salt until well blended. Spoon into 2-qt. casserole dish.
MIX remaining melted butter, the cookie crumbs, pecans and sugar until well blended; sprinkle evenly over potato mixture.
BAKE 30 min. or until potato mixture is heated through and topping is golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Serve this side dish at your holiday celebrations with family and friends.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS