Grilled Balsamic Chicken Over Greens
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Toal Time 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, Divided
- 4 (About 1-1/4 Lb.) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 Medium Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1 can (2-1/4 oz.) Sliced Pitted Ripe Olives, Drained
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Pour 1/2 cup of the dressing over chicken in shallow dish; cover. Refrigerate 15 minutes to marinate. Drain; discard marinade. GRILL chicken 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Cut chicken into strips. TOSS greens, peppers and olives in large bowl. Top with chicken. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup dressing; sprinkle with cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Safe Food Handling Discard any leftover marinade that has been in contact with raw meat, fish or poultry.
Take a Shortcut Prepare as directed, omitting the marinating step, reducing the dressing to 1/2 cup and substituting 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips for the grilled marinated fresh chicken.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS