Roasted Red Pepper Chicken And Avocado Salad
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Medium Ripe Avocado, Peeled, Pitted And Sliced
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 bag (10 oz.) Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- 1 Medium Tomatoes, Cut Into Wedges
- 1 Small Cucumber, Sliced
- 1/4 Medium Vidalia Or Walla Walla Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Roasted Red Pepper Italian With Parmesan Dressing
- 1/2 cup Croutons
TOSS avocados with lemon juice in large salad bowl. Add lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions; mix lightly. ADD dressing; toss to coat. SPRINKLE with croutons. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Great Substitute Substitute 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Grilled Chicken Breast Strips or 2 cups chopped cooked turkey for the shredded cooked chicken.
Make it Easy Purchase a rotisserie chicken from the deli counter at your supermarket. Shred enough of the chicken to measure 2 cups. Cover and refrigerate any remaining chicken for another use. RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS