Curried Carrot Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Times: 1 Hours 15 Minutes )
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 Pound Carrots, Peeled, Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
TOSS carrots with raisins and onions in large bowl; set aside.
MIX all remaining ingredients with wire whisk until well blended. Add to carrot mixture; toss to coat. Cover.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using KRAFT Mayo Light Mayonnaise.
Jazz It Up
Add 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint leaves before refrigerating.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS